SK-II encounters another wave of quality issue. I got to know the news this afternoon. No wander that Alfred and other P&Gers on MSN have "SK-II" in their MSN singnature. Very sad news for all P&Gers, I think. But also sad(even angry) news for those SK-II customers. I felt shock when reading that P&G SH CBD office had beed hit by some rude customers. Anyway, this issue will lead a bad impact to P&G’s market. All a lot of abusing words about P&G appear in the website. I can understand the emotion of customers, but who know whether there is any background supporter/maker for this issue. Bussiness is just like a battlefield, combining lots of elements, like politics(Note: This issue happend around the special date, Seq 18th). We don’t know the background thing. But anyway, there is posinous composition in SK-II, even it may be below the dangerous limit. But who care it? Who let you have such a big market value in China?
Best wish to all old colleagues in P&G! Believe you all and believe P&G quality. Believe you will be back!
Surfing in the internet for the whole night~ Bad efficiency, but get some usful or/and funny websites. Share here:
2. http://solidot.org (good sites for geek)
3. http://www.douzi.org (His new blog changes to use WordPress now. I always believe/hope Windix would sell his website a good price someday later).
4. http://onlysundayblog.blogspot.com/2006/09/google-earth.html (interesting idea combining Google Earth and the TV program "Break Prison")
5. http://zhcn.blogspot.com/2006/09/andy-hertzfeldgoogle.html (story about Google, and a book Revolution in the Valley)
6. http://internet.solidot.org/internet/06/09/24/0329211.shtml (Google Earth上可见到的最酷10张地图)
7. http://internet.solidot.org/article.pl?sid=06/09/07/0843234 (用Gmail产生无限的E-mail地址)
8. http://www.gearthblog.com/ (Google Earch Blog)